DOING OUR PART RETURNING TEXTILES BACK TO THE FAMILIAR COMFORTS OF HOME.
Our Project Manager will arrive on site to evaluate the job and provide a Scope of Loss Report for you to review. This eliminates soaring costs by insuring that absolutely nothing is unnecessarily removed. We'll restore 95% of items with our specialized equipment and cleaning processes, saving you even more money by further reducing replacement costs.
If an item cannot be restored, there is no charge for that item. A complete description of Total Loss items will be returned to assist in determining replacement value. ALL items will be packed out, stored and delivered at no additional cost. There will also be no hidden charges for items such as boxes, packaging, and standard delivery.
- Window treatments including drapes, sheers, cornice boards, mini-blinds, & duets
- Clothing requiring alterations & repair
- Shoes requiring polishing & repair
- Belts, purses & gym bags
- Wedding gowns & formal wear
- Fire and Water damaged items
- Items that require severe odor removal
Frequently Insurance carriers are asked by insured to clean and restore items of clothing and other household goods, such as bed linens, blankets...
BAKKER'S FINE DRYCLEANING & TEXTILE RESTORATION
11630 98TH AVE NE
KIRKLAND, WA 98034
- Dryclean Clothing
- Washable/laundry clothing
- Suedes, leathers & furs
- Beaded, fringed, sequined & delicate items including most hats
- Area rugs
- Down pillows and comforters
- Bedding, linens, napkins, tablecloths & towels
- Medical garments, uniforms & vestments
When water has affected fabrics, from clothing, and bedding to area rugs and window coverings, we are experts in restoring those items to pre-loss condition
We employ state of the art equipment and processes to abate smoke and other odors from fabrics, returning them to pre-loss condition.
From concept to completion, every step of a project is handled by our team of engineers, architects, construction crew, and interior designers.